About Us

My photo
Mike and I have been married for 10 years now, and luckily we still like each other! We've been together for over 15 years and we've spent it traveling, backpacking, climbing, skiing, triathloning, marathoning, sailing, eating, and going on as many adventures as possible. We now have two beautiful boys, Sam & Charlie, and we couldn't be more excited about seeing a whole new world through their eyes in the years to come!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Week 4: Is my kid a genius?

Sam can already roll over at 4 weeks! We're not talking one fluke roll over here, he does it every time he has tummy time now. Is he a genius, or is this normal? Either way, he's really cute!




8 comments:

Jared and Reini said...

I can't believe he is rolling over at 4 wks- I think he's a genius! Sam is growing so fast- he is absolutely darling! I like the blanket he is laying on....

Whitneymwall said...

I'd like to think that he's genius because Lily did the same thing at a very young age and then by the time she was 2 months she could go from her back to her tummy too! So YES I think he's a genius and extremely cute too! How's the
b-feeding going now?

Ireland Fam said...

Genius, probably. Superman, Heck Ya! That's amazing!

Anthony and Kristie said...

That is defiantly not normal, I think you have a genius on your hands. It also shows you are a good mom because you allow him to have tummy time on a regular basis.

Unknown said...

These pictures are FREAKING bomb. Where did you get that green blanket. I need one. Srsly. Oh and he is way advanced, my kids didn't roll over until they were like 5 months. He is the most beautiful baby ever. Fer. Realz.

Amanda said...

I can't believe how dang cute all of your picture are! I love them! That is crazy that he is rolling over! Nathan can only roll over one way :)
So how is it going? are you getting used to life again?

Tay and Jen said...

Hey Katie-
It's Jen from CW high school and 3rd grade with Ms. Fox! I found your blog through Trish's through her cousin Andrea. Your child is really cute! Remember putting lead in Ms. Fox's pizza??? She was super pissed!

Kim said...

He is just beautiful! I love that first picture especially - he just looks so tiny and sweet on that big blanket. Ahhh...