About Us

My photo
Mike and I have been married for 10 years now, and luckily we still like each other! We've been together for over 15 years and we've spent it traveling, backpacking, climbing, skiing, triathloning, marathoning, sailing, eating, and going on as many adventures as possible. We now have two beautiful boys, Sam & Charlie, and we couldn't be more excited about seeing a whole new world through their eyes in the years to come!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Nine

Well, Katy's in the ninth month. It's like "4th and Goal". I wish I watched more sports, so I knew what that meant.







10 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

Lookn' good Katy. I am so excited for you and Mike, in less than a month you guys are going to have a baby.

Whitmer Family said...

Great Pictures! Wow, Katy you really do look beautiful! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to be amazing parents. Less than ten yards to go,.. Yeah!

Ems said...

awww, and still so cute no less!

Amanda said...

Those pictures are really cool. They look like they came straight out of a magazine :) only a few weeks to go!!

Cary said...

You look great! Good luck with what the next few weeks will bring, we are so excited for you guys!!! And I hope you find a name for your little one soon!

Keira and Nate said...

Katy- What the H! you are huge and lookin good. Thanks for posting to our blog. Yeah it's been forever since I've seen you and Mike. I'm still so grateful you guys did our pictures and feel so bad because I never thanked you for it. So thanks. Let's stay in touch, we only live 15 minutes away. -Nate

Susie said...

Oh man....it feels so nice when that belly finally pops and you can sleep on your tummy again!

Whitneymwall said...

Wow!Good job Mike! Tastefully done--Sometimes you see those prego-pics that are very obtuse but yours, yours are classy. You are in the home stretch now YAY we can't wait to meet baby Blommer!

ps-did you decide on a name yet?

Amanda said...

Love the pictures..you look great!

nea said...

You look so beautiful!