About Us

My photo
Mike and I have been married for 10 years now, and luckily we still like each other! We've been together for over 15 years and we've spent it traveling, backpacking, climbing, skiing, triathloning, marathoning, sailing, eating, and going on as many adventures as possible. We now have two beautiful boys, Sam & Charlie, and we couldn't be more excited about seeing a whole new world through their eyes in the years to come!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Sammy

Last, but certainly not least (most in fact), could this kid be any cuter! Sam is 18 months old, and we are LOVING this age. He's such a ham!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I love the updates! Sam is so cute! I LOVE this stage where they can walk around and play and eat real food and talk a little. So fun! And congrats on the marathon! I am amazed that anyone could do that!

Lisa said...

So cute!!! Hope you have a good time on the backpacking trip. I will let Aaron know you are going to see if he wants to go. :)